I'm a HUGE fan of from-scratch, homemade things, but I'm a busy lady and don't always have time for that. Especially during Robotics Season, my life consists mainly of "dump-a-bunch-of-stuff-in-the-Crock-Pot-and-go" recipes. This is one of my go-to Classics, and Lucas eats it up like I'll never make it again.
From Around the House
- Dump both cans of the Cream of Chicken Soup into the Crock Pot
- Add one can of Milk, and one can of water. Whisk until smooth.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add raw chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours (or high for 4 hours).
- 30-45 minutes before serving, shred chicken with a fork or tongs.
- Open the biscuit dough, tear into pieces and stir into chicken mixture.
- Cover and cook on HIGH until biscuits are cooked through (they'll still be doughy, but done). This will take 30 to 45 minutes, depending on how quickly your Crock Pot regains heat after being uncovered.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT uncover the Crock Pot for at least 30 minutes after you've added the biscuits. It will add a lot of cooking time!