- 2 Parts Coconut Oil
- 1 Part Raw Sugar
- 5-10 drops of Peppermint Oil (add more for stronger scent)
- 5 drops of lemon oil
- Desired amount of Lemon Zest
- Using a measuring cup, scoop out the desired amount of coconut oil into a large bowl. For one half-pint jar, use 1/2 cup coconut oil.
- Use a hand mixer or stand mixer to whip the oil until light and fluffy. It should resemble a thick buttercream frosting.
- Add 5 drops of Peppermint essential oil to the whipped Coconut Oil, and mix until fully incorporated. Smell the mixture, and add more drops as necessary.
- Add 1/4 cup Raw Sugar for each half-pint jar, and stir with a spatula until evenly mixed.
- Add lemon zest and lemon oil, smelling as you add to ensure the mixture "smells good" to you. Add more Lemon or Peppermint Oil to suit your taste.
- Divide into jars, and store in a cool, dry place.